Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Zion's 3rd Birthday

Hello! We are again back in time, this time back to February 11th, 2007. My little Zion Isaiah's 3rd birthday. I tell you what, time flies! I say it's time for another baby, but God got some work to do on Alan with that one. :-> Anyway, here are some pics of Zion's day:








Note what he is using to try to bust that thing open. Yep, the Robinson house of men have caught the golf fever. All four of my guys have their own set of golf clubs (Alan may have two or three).













2 of the Boucher boys (Elias and Rylan) and Peyton and Zion.












Getting to the goodies!














Quick, get in there!

















Ahhhhh...the reward!





Here we are, Zion Isaiah Robinson. February 11, 2004, 7 pounds, 13 ounces, 20 inches long. He is definitely "A beautiful reflection of God's grace." My little guy never stops smiling.



















3 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Zion. Keep us posted about another one hee hee!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica

Remember me? I was blessed enough to have your parents and brothers and sister be pretty much my surrogate family while I was in Williamsburg. I came home about 6 years ago now, but I think of your family with such fond memories. I kinda just stumbled across your blog, through a random lunch break link up from posts on other people's blogs, and I just wanted to say hello!

I can't believe how big your gorgeous boys have grown - I remember you sending me Peyton's birth announcement - which doesn't seem like that long ago!

Anyway, it has been wonderful being able to sneak a peek at how you are all doing through your blog, especially as I just met up with John Napier this weekend as he's over in London studying right now and we were just remembering how amazing your parents were to both of us while we were at William and Mary.

I am not sure your family will ever know how much of a huge blessing you were to me that year, but if you can pass on my love to all of them, that would be fantastic.

love,
Sarah

Jessica said...

HI Sarah!

Of course I remember you! It's been so long. Thank you for getting in touch with me. I would love to have your email address. John Napier should have mine, and you can email me, or you can leave another comment with your email and I wont publish it. I know my parents will be thrilled to hear from you. I am so behind in my blog. I am hoping to get caught up by the end of the month. Life is crazy but wonderful in the Robinson house. Thank you again for finding me! Hope to chat more soon.

Jessica