Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Matt's Vow To Me (10-10-10)

This is the vow that Matt wrote to say to me:

"I, Matthew Michael Stoltz, take you Jessica Nichole Sherman, my best friend, to be my love, my life, and my wife. I promise to love you forever and always, through hard times and good times. I promise to always be the strength you need when you need support to continue on, or even a push out of bed in the morning sometimes.

I will always protect you Jessica and the “knuckleheads” before myself and give you the best life possible. I will trust you and honor you till the day I die, I will laugh with you and hold you when you are sad. I will care for you when you are ill, and warm you when you are cold. You’re the only one I want see when I go to bed and smile at when I wake up.

You will never be alone; I will always be in your corner and back you with everything. I will be your rock, my Love will never waiver for you only grow stronger. You have made me a better man, you have turned me into a father figure, and you and your boys have given me a purpose in life, for that I will always be eternally grateful.

You’re the girl of my dreams Jessica, you gave me what I wished for, So in return I give you my heart, my soul, my life. I promise to give you your Disney fairytale happy ending that is long overdue and so deserved for the rest of our lives together. I love you Jessica and I promise this will never change."

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness...I could only hope to be so lucky one day. I'm so happy for you girl. Congrats!!! You deserve it!!! ;)


lots of luv,
Jamie

Ruth Cooper Project said...

Ye-ah! Those are wonderful vows! He seems such a wonderful man and to see you so happy, is a wonderful thing! Love you!